Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Found on Monster.com

It's now official. I have resigned my position at Roseville High School to move on to new opportunities. My new endeavor is quite the combination of skills. I will be care giver, personal assistant, chef, nutritionist, and housekeeper extraordinaire. The hours are much longer, I will be without lunch or prep, and I will have no days off. The compensation isn't monetary, but will be dirty diapers, fussy hours, and enormous smiles. It's not the most glamorous of positions, but I am looking forward to it more than anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a comment that never went on the comment section-don't know why. ANYWAY, we are SO proud of you both for putting Kate first and sacrificing so much to be the best parents you can be-which makes me soooo happy. We love you all. Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

The Best Decision you will ever make!