Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mommy's Big Girl

One thing I am noticing about our little girl is that she likes to be right where the action is. She loves to watch me clean, fold laundry, cook, put on make-up. She especially likes to watch people eat and will follow the food with an intense gaze from the plate to the mouth. She has even started smacking her lips like she wants to try some. We can't wait untill we introduce her to solid foods. I know that will be fun. Kate pretty much likes to be a part of everything we do, and she likes to "talk" to us as we do it. I swear she is 3 months going on 13. We purchased a new baby seat for Kate that she really loves. It is called a Bumbo seat and assists her in sitting upright. I think she especially likes her new chair because it helps her feel like a big girl and makes her even more a part of the action.
She is growing so fast!
Sometimes I think too fast,
but then each new stage brings even more fun than the last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the chair. She looks so big in it. Can't believe how well she holds up her head.