Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kate Video at 3 Months

The last week has brought tons of development for Kate. She continues to become more talkative and even more smiley, if that is possible. We caught some or her chattiness and one of her giggles on video below. Kate rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time on Thursday and surprised herself and me. She is developing hand eye coordination and now grabs and holds her toys, especially with her right hand. One of the cutest developments is that she has discovered her feet. When she doesn't have socks on she rubs her feet together and stares at them in amazement. I am starting to understand what it means to see the world through a child's eyes. The fact that toes can be so fascinating, and patty cake so fun quite certainly brings us back to the simple pleasures.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sit here with a HUGE smile on my face and filled with wonder and JOY at our granddaughter! She is amazing-a real talker and smiler. Thanks you for taking these videos-they are priceless!!! Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

I simply cannot wait to see her again!!!
Dad and I are so Grateful for your Blog, it makes my Day!
Nana