Friday, April 4, 2008

Mommy's Sidekick


Kate and I have had great fun together this week. The 11 week old stage is much more fun (in most ways) than having a newborn. Our little girl is so much more content when awake and is much more of a pleasure to take out. We've gone to lunch dates, to the gym, shopping, for walks, made some pottery, and just played together. She is my little side-kick.


We enjoy each other very much and I certainly don't miss teaching. Kate is spacing out her feeding times to a consistent 4 hour interval, which makes our outings even easier. She is also becoming a more consistent night time sleeper. On Tuesday she slept from 10pm to 7:30am, which was heaven. Most nights she wakes up around 4 and then goes back to bed. Brian and I are much less tired! Physically, Kate's eyes are still a deep blue, her hairs seems to be getting lighter, she seems to be getting really long, and much chubbier. As Pop Pop says, "She is well nourished."



She continues to smile and attempt to talk, which is absolutely adorable and melts our hearts. Below is video of my little Kate talking with me, her mommy. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE for Video of Kate Talking to Mommy!

2 comments:

The Libutti Family said...

So cute!!! It seems like she thinks if she could only open her mouth wide enough, all the words will come tumbling out. I love all the baby noises and giggles and smiles... such a fun age!!!
Thanks for sharing a great video.
PS- She sounds so happy to go to Chicago... must be the Maxwell Street polishes and the Italian beefs she's looking forward to.

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST video so far! What a doll she is!!!!! I think she will communicate well. I smiled the entire time I was watching it. Miss you all! Love, Gammie