Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Virus Free Computer


You may have noticed an absence in blog posts recently (or maybe not.) We have been very busy, but the real reason for the absence in updates is that our computer came down with an ad-ware virus. We were somehow getting annoying and not very nice pop-ups whenever we used the Internet. We had to bring it to a computer hospital (a store on Romeo Plank), get all our files taken off, the computer wiped clean, and all of our programs put back on. It is amazing how much you can miss technology. Though we have a little more set-up work on our end reinstalling programs and organizing files, I think we are now good.
The last two weeks have brought many fun activities. The baby has been very active in my stomach. I actually felt her for the first time at 14 weeks which was very early and now I feel here all the time. She is especially active after I eat and Brian has felt her kicks many times now too. I had my five month prenatal appointment and all is going smoothly. He asked if I was feeling the baby yet and that was a definite. He said that you can usually feel the baby when you are quiet and resting for the night. I feel her at all times during the day, even in the midst of a busy class period, and at least every hour! It is really special when I feel a jolt from her in the middle of the day. We got a new rug for our baby's room which you can hopefully see in the picture as well as an updated bump-watch.

No comments: