Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chicago Visitors


More news on the baby front; I am happy to report that her grandmother and others are seeing to it that our little girl is going to be a well dressed little lady. We are washing and hanging her clothes and as you can see from the pictures she has quite the wardrobe. My Mom has assured me that she will need all of this and much more. Considering they grow so fast out of the different sizes, I may agree. Already though, she has more pairs of shoes than her Daddy!

This past weekend my brother, Dad, and Mom visited. Someone Brian knows from church got the guys Lions-Bears tickets. The guys had a great time watching the game from the Chrysler supplier's luxury sky box. The game was good, but too bad the Bears are struggling so much. While she was here my Mom helped me organize some baby stuff and she finished the woodwork upstairs. My Dad and Bri went golfing on his "home" course Saturday morning and my Dad helped Brian cut the lawn on the riding mower Saturday.

Saturday night we went out to a local brewery and had a fire at home in the beautiful fall night. We played around the fire where I pretend I'm Tony Reali from Around the Horn and Mike and Brian give me their takes on sports questions. My Dad did a good Woody Paige. It was a great weekend!

No comments: