Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NY Baby Shower



Saturday was our first official baby shower. Linda and Cheryl hosted it at Normanside Country Club, and everything was just perfect. The room was beautiful. The pink accents were just perfect and the menu of salad and panninis delicious. Mrs. Davies made chocolates molded into baby shapes and Cheryl made adorable boxes that held the favors. It was wonderful to see everyone that came on a busy Saturday and the presents were so generous and fantastic. I think anything baby-size is just too cute, and of course I love anything pink. I had three great helpers at the shower too, Michaela, Jenna, and Katie!

It was a special day and it made me realize again just how blessed my little girl and I are. To see pictures from the great day CLICK HERE.

No comments: