Monday, January 7, 2008

Moving Baby


Our little girl has been quite the active little baby in the womb. We tried tonight to catch a little of her movements. We succeeded pretty well. She does move more than this at times, but we captured some movements for a good memory. Any distortion of the belly especially around the belly button and left side is movement. There are some kicks or punches on the left of the belly in the video, but mostly she does what I call the baby wave, rolling and distorting the belly. Though you can hear me breathing very little of the movement is actually me. Sorry for the heavy breathing on my part-- it's from laying on my back with the extra thrity pound baby weight, trying to talk, and holding the camera so close to my face, but it's the best view of the baby moves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B and B-that video was amazing!!!!! You will be SOOO happy you have that in years to come. I am so sad that we did not have such wonderful technology when we were younger. Baby Davies is certainly a mover and a shaker! We are eagerly awaiting her arrival! Love, Linda and Wa