Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Baby Birthday Pool

So the day is fast approaching for our little girl's arrival. My official due date from both monthly calculations and ultrasounds is January 28th. Yesterday was my 37 week appointment, and I was dilated a half centimeter and more than 50% effaced. All is continuing to go well and I'm feeling good. We want to know when you all think the baby will arrive. Leave your comment with your pick to this post. (You can comment anonymously without signing up for a blogger ID, just be sure to leave your name in the comment so we know who to give the credit to.) The winner will be called by Brian from the hospital after her birth third on our list, right after her grandparents. Be sure to check the post just below this for a little video of our baby girl while she is still in utero.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Beth, but I'm sticking with my original prediction of induction at 41 weeks!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Is this like the Price is Right where you have to be the closest without going over? I'm going to pick January 20, but may have all the members of my family guess separately so that we can increase our chances of being that 3rd phone call! XOXO, Carrie
P.S. Loved the video! Can't imagine that will be my belly in just a few months!

Anonymous said...

Beth and Brian-Linda predicts Jan 31 because that was Baby Davies' Dad's original due date but a month later. Wa chooses Jan 25! SOOOOOOO exciting. Mom and Dad-Linda and Wa

Anonymous said...

There's is only one day this little girl can be born--the same date Da Bears won da Super Bowl--January 26! Mark it down!

Heart,
Tony

Anonymous said...

This is like getting to be the third pick in a draft...my pick is January 15th.
Giselle

Alesha said...

Hey Brian and Beth! We are so excited for you. I'm guessing Feb 1. Blessings to you all.

Alesha

Anonymous said...

The Carlin Family is going with February 3rd... it would add a little excitement to an already busy day in the Davies household; assuming Brian is preaching that day. And we still think it's a girl! Cooper can't wait to babysit! - The Carlin's

Anonymous said...

Mark picks January 30 because it's his half birthday! Love, The Winterhoffs

Mom said...

I would also like January 20th, as that was my Moms Bithday, and that would be special.
Love you guys and can't wait to see "OUR" (grand) baby.
Mom

Anonymous said...

After consulting with Pauly Pa and Peasly, I'm going with $100 Win, Place, Show on Jan 27th. I know it might be a longshot, but if it pops, "payday"
-Mark Svare

Unknown said...

Beth & Brian,
I picked today and haven't received the call yet.

I'm thinking today is a perfect day for a long walk, maybe a few jumping jacks if you are up for it :) Don't forget Jan 15th last 3 hours longer in CA!
Giselle

Anonymous said...

hmmm, is it cheating to say today, 1/16 if I saw that your water broke? Probably!
For Beth's sake, I hope it's 1/16 and that labor is quick and relatively painless! -Erin