Friday, January 25, 2008

Lots of Kate Pictures!


CLICK HERE FOR ALL OF OUR KATE PICTURES!
Yesterday we took Kate to be tested for jaundice and the bloodwork came back great thanks be to God. As of two o'clock today we no longer need her billy blanket, so things are getting more normal or as normal as can be with a one week old in the house. After her 1:30 feeding today, I was able to hold her like a football in my left arm and upload pictures to our flickr account with my free hand. We have quite a few of them from her first week. I hope you enjoy! By the way Kate gave us her first smiles today. They are just a result of gas, but that goofy grin is still so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture is one of the dearest baby pics I have ever seen! Does she look happy of what? And no one better tell me it is only gas! I am a proud Gammie and I KNOW it is a smile of contentment that God and her Mommy and Daddy and SO many people love her. Linda