Sunday, January 27, 2008

More on our Little Miss Kate

Kate has been doing really well since we have disconnected ourselves of the billy blanket! We are kind of settling into a schedule and she is eating every three to four hours, even giving Brian and I a chance to go to lunch today while my Mom watched her. She is still a little bit of a party girl at night but we are working on that and trying to keep her as awake as possible during the day. Above is my picture of the day.
Below is some more video of our little Miss Kate.
Kate and Daddy on Diaper Duty CLICK HERE!
Kate's Tummy Time CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat this kid up! Can't wait to hold her and love her! She is thriving thanks to great parents and Grandma Cindy. Hey-how come you didn't name her Cinda? Mommy

Anonymous said...

Brain got pooped on! Hehehehehehe! Hope you guys are doing well. Looks like you are enjoying every minute of parenthood. Now, just wait until she's a teenager. ;-) You 2 are awesome.

Guge

Anonymous said...

I've held footballs before, and they never pooped on me!. All the smiles and happy descriptions, I am so very happy for you two. Carve out your own little set of procedures, and have fun making it up as you go along. With two sets of terrific parents, I'm sure you wont be without counsel.

Whatever you do though Beth, don't let Brian start getting cute and trying to hike her through his legs until at least month 3! Loving the smiles on all of you, and so happy for you both. Cute kid!

Andre