Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kate Videos

Here is some video of Kate in the hospital, her first day home, taking a bath, and being our little glow worm. She is growing so fast already, holding her head up, and even rolling onto her side. I know my camera work could have been better, but editing will come as I have more time which may take awhile!

HIGH QUALITY LINKS (If you have a good computer and internet connection it shouldn't take that long and you'll be able to see her better.)
Kate at the Hospital CLICK HERE!
Kate's First Day Home CLICK HERE!
Kate the Glow Worm CLICK HERE!
Kate's First Bath CLICK HERE!

DIRECT LINKS (quicker)
Video of Kate at Hospital CLICK HERE!
Kate's First Day Home CLICK HERE
Kate the Glow Worm CLICK HERE!
Kate's First Bath CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

The Libutti Family said...

OOOhhhh... Lady Kate is tooo cute!! I was cracking up watching the bath video!! I love her expressions. I wish I was there to hug and kiss and love her, too!
Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

What strength and determination Kate has-bodes well for her future! SO glad she is doing so well. Can't wait for all of us to hold and love her up! Gammie