Sunday, January 21, 2007

DA Bears!!!!


Well, I'm going to let you in on a little known fact of the Davies household. We are both obnoxious Bears fans. In fact, there is no way we could even watch the games in public we are so out of control. You might not believe this but during the game this weekend I could barely sit down and shouted at the TV like a maniac. I believe I may have uttered things like "Shut up cry baby, Sean Peyton. Stop kissing New Orleans butt, Troy Aikman." Brian may have been even heard yelling, "GO Baby, Go!" Both our stomachs were in knots. We were even so pathetic we instituted the slow-clap for really important plays. What is it about the NFL that can have two rational adults sitting on the edge of their seats like their own livelihood is at risk?
Read on by clicking here

4 comments:

mommy said...

LOVED this entry! We will be rooting for the Bears on Feb 4 as well! Keep up the blogging-we really enjoy the entries! Mommy

The Libutti Family said...

We talked Mom and Dad into hosting a Superbowl party based on the fact that Da Bears were in it and Brian and Bethie love Da Bears! We are excited for the food... I mean... the footbal game and will be rooting for the Bears to win. GO BEARS!

Anonymous said...

"Go, Baby go" is considered rowdy for y'all? C'mon now. Every 1st and 10, 2nd and short, or 3rd and short situation, I yell "RUN THE DAMN FOOTBALL!!!" So you probably would not like to watch a game with me. In the mean time, I think all of us Bears fans should keep on Super Bowl Shuffling.

GO BEARS!!!
Guge

Mary said...

This almost makes me wish I was a sports fan. Alas, I am not. However, I CANNOT wait for the next Project Runway to start! Tee hee, Hi, from the frozen Viking land.