Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So Much to be Thankful For


We had a great Thanksgiving and felt a little extra thankful this year!  We now have three little peanuts to count as our blessings.  I am now in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with our third baby.  We are so excited to welcome this new little addition around May 31st our due date.



The girls, especially Kate, are very excited to have another baby and I am too, especially now that I am feeling better.  It has been pretty hard being pregnant having two other kids to take care of, but I feel like I am entering a much easier couple of weeks.

Kate and Megan will be great big sisters.  Kate has now decided she has a baby in her belly and adorably uses what she claims her baby wants or doesn't want as a means to getting what she does.  Megan adorably says she wants a, " Baby Bruh-der."  Either she is smarter than the genius I already think she is and wants to stay the baby girl, or repeats the last of the choices I ask her.  I'll go with the former.  : )  Brian and I are truly excited for either a third girl or a boy, we really don't know what we would like more.  We will find out the sex of the baby sometime in January and are very excited for all that pregnancy, newborns, and kids bring.

My Mom cooked a great meal that we really enjoyed and it was all together a great weekend.  It was so much fun to spend so much time with extended family and with Brian.  Kate asked Brian at the end of the weekend if he had to go back to work on Monday.  Brian explained to her the need for him to work and Kate cutely retorted.,  "I'm losing my patience with you going to work."  It is funny to hear your phrases used by kids and even sweeter that Kate loves spending time with her Daddy.  We all miss Daddy when he goes back to work, but look forward to any time we get to spend together.

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and one we certainly felt tremendously thankful about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that the IL Davies had a magnificent Thanksgiving with many blessings! We are so excited to meet our next grandchild! Love from Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you. What wonderful news!!! It is such an exciting time waiting and planning for a new baby. God bless all of you. We, too, cannot wait to meet the new IL Davies...love to all of you.

Char and Tim

Winterhoff Family said...

Hooray for Baby #3, and for 2nd trimesters and feeling better, Beth! We are thrilled for you and I'm personally rooting for a little boy- There's a whole world of construction vehicles out there that your Big Sister Princesses could learn to love. Can't wait to catch up soon! Love to you all! Carrie

Anonymous said...

You KNOW what my vote is for
Baby #3's gender! And since May 31 is my birthday it would appear that I may have a little extra clout! With you, we're thrilled and thankful! Love, LW

Anonymous said...

Brian, Beth, Kate and Megan,

This is just wonderful! With two little cuties in the house (one of them even sharing your pregnancy) who are looking forward to a newborn baby it is even more fun. Enjoy the next two trimesters.

Love,
Cousin Claudia

The Libutti Family said...

So excited for a new niece or nephew! A wonderful blessing for a wonderful family. All our love, Cheryl