Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!



We went to see Santa early this season and though Megan loves to talk about Santa I'm not quite sure how she felt...

Kate on the other hand was all about Santa!
Kate has been writing up a storm lately.  Here is her list to Santa.  I circled the words because she hasn't mastered spacing, but this her mastery of writing and her list of requests are adorable to me.  In case you can't see it she would like a kitty, lipstick, a baby, princess, and candy.  I think Santa and I can work on that as long as the kitty isn't real!
Megan loves her Fisher Price Santa set much better than the real thing.  I think the size is just right for her.



 We have also been teasing around the house that one of our little girls resembles Cindy Lou Who...
 



















We got our cards out early this week.  Hopefully they will arrive soon.
Merry Christmas Love the Davies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT GORGEOUS GRANDCHILDREN WE HAVE!!!!! Thanks for this great post-we ate it up!!! Love from Gammie and Pop Pop