Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fall Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite memories from this fall!  I know its almost Christmas, but it is fun to catch-up now that the weather has us inside, and I just can't let these precious shots not get their due!

My two girls playing at Independence Grove.

 Kate putting her new big girl bike to the test during family walks.  She rode it for miles this fall and I do mean miles at a time.


Megan got a new house this summer and she LOVED it!


A beautiful trip to Lincoln Park.



Apple Picking!





You have to love pony tails on little girls!


 My two adorable cuties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful fall and summer you had! Your girlies are just sooooo beautiful! We see you in about 4 weeks and are very excited about that! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop