Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from the Davies. We have loved getting everyone's Christmas cards and hearing how all of our friends are doing. We are doing really well this Christmas and enjoying not having to travel anywhere. We are settling in and finally feeling ready for the baby to come, which is a good thing because it could be anyday. At my appointment on Monday my Dr. told me things were progressing and to make sure my bags were packed. That night we got everything together. I've had contractions on and off this week so who knows. My due date is Jan 16th so I could go longer. In the meantime, we are really enjoying our first Christmas in our house. The fireplace, stockings, and tree set the scene and the laughter of family and joy of Kate and her cousin Tommy fill the house. A great Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our hearts sing when we read of your joy! See you tomorrow! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop