Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



Kate, Brian, and I are enjoying the holiday at my parent's Lakehouse. We had quite the fireworks show last night thanks to my Dad and Uncle Rich. I'd say it was Navy Pier-esque! There was a little competition from the new firemen across the lake, but they blew them out of the water. As far as my Mom and I are concerned, it was a success that no trees were lost or trips to the emergency room made. We hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend, we certainly are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby! AND great setting-the lakehouse looks spectacular. AND Mom and Dad look very proud AND Nana looks pleased as punch to have her chickadees all together for a while! God is good! We love you all! Have a wonderful time in the Dells! Say hello to Ishnala for us! GREAT memories! Love, Gams and Pops

Anonymous said...

Bethie-You are RIGHT! In these pics-especially the top one-Kate looks EXACTLY like her Daddy at that age! AMAZING! Love, Gammie

Anonymous said...

seeing that sweet happy girl makes my heart smile.....she sure has added fireworks to your lives! Love, the Senior Wints

Anonymous said...

It was great to see all of you over the holiday. Kate is growing so fast. Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Love, Aunt Ginger