Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love Swimming

Brian, Kate, and I spent last week in Wisconsin with my family. We had a great time visiting with everyone. Kate especially liked all the action. They even had some great kiddy play areas, like a 1ft deep lazy river that Kate loved. Sometimes she walked along it in her float and other times she just kicked back and went along for the ride as you can see in the video below. Now we are home, and I think Kate is still looking for all the people, water falls, or hiking paths. We had a great time and I will post more pictures soon.

CLICK HERE for Video of Kate Floating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks so CASUAL as she floats in the lazy river-I had a huge grin on my face when I watched the video and saw the pic. She is SO adorable and squeezable! 15 more days and I can love her up! Love, Gammie

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was back floating with "our" little girl again.
I keep looking for the pools and waterfalls too,,, We had such a Great time!
Can't wait to visit again,
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I defy anyone to watch this vido and not smile.....puts me in the mood for our trip to Rehoboth Saturday! Love, the retired Winterhoffs