Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Great Visit!


Last weekend we had Wa and Linda in D-Town for a little visit. It was great. They drove in on Thursday and departed on Monday. Brian's day off is Friday, so they got to spend all day together. Friday night we went to my school where I played in a faculty basketball game vs. the junior high teachers. The high school staff did not represent well and we lost. That will probably be my last full court basketball game. The aches in my knee the next day confirmed that I am officially retiring. It was very fun though. Brian and I are also losing our reputation for tiring out our company. Since we have a house and not a tiny apartment, we actually enjoy spending time at home. We had a leisurely Saturday and Sunday with shopping, church, an excellent brunch, dinners at home, and of course participating in the Davies' family tradition of coloring Easter Eggs. It was great! We hope they come back soon.

No comments: