Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For

It is amazing how thankful we are for these two sweet little girls. I am convinced they are the cutest kids in the whole world, and am so thankful for them and many other things this Thanksgiving.

There are a few things I'm especially thankful for this holiday
I'm thankful for how sweet my girls are with each other, I am thankful for Megan's belly laugh, I am thankful for how Kate tells us we are the best in the whole world, I'm thankful for how well behaved Kate is becoming, I'm thankful for how well they sleep, I'm thankful I didn't have to drive for the holiday, I'm thankful for the fun we have together, I'm thankful for the best four grandparents in the world, I'm thankful for a wonderful husband to share it all with, I'm thankful for their health, and most of all I'm thankful I get to be their Mom.



Pictures from the Day


By the way can you tell they are sisters?


Kate Thanksgiving Day 2008



Megan Thanksgiving Day 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethie and Brian, such lovely pictures and yes you do have a lot to be thankful for and we are so thankful for all of you. The girls are just beautiful and getting so big. Love Char

Anonymous said...

AND we are thankful for all of you! Looks like your Thanksgiving was just wonderful!! Didn't Kate have a similar picture with the pocketbook on the couch when she was Megan's age? You can surely tell they are sisters! God has blessed us all and we are so very grateful to Him. Love, Gammie and Pop

Anonymous said...

DUH-Wa just showed me that the one pic IS Kate at Megan's age-I missed that caption! I KNEW there was a pic like that! Sorry! Gammie

Anonymous said...

There are an awful lot of people who are thankful for you....including us! Love, the VA Winterhoffs