Saturday, September 18, 2010

You Want to Play Princess With Me, Mom?

For Kate's 2nd Birthday my Mom and I put together a collection of dress-up clothes for Kate. She has just really started to get into them. Just about everyday when she wakes up from her nap she asks me, "You want to Play Princess With (wif) Me, Mom?" I love it and usually can't help but indulge.Kate loves it when we put outfits on Megan too. Sometimes Kate gets creative and tells me Meggie is the one who wants to play princess. It's so cute, I can't resist. The other day I was getting Megan in her room and Kate appeared at the door pink ballerina tutu in hand and said, "Meggie, look what I got for you. It's sparkly!" Kate declared Meggie, "So sparkly and so beautiful." Life with my two girls constantly makes me smile, just like looking at these pictures of my two little princesses.




By the way, the high heels are another must in the whole ensemble. She loves to clip-clop around in them all over the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be here to hear Pops and me OOHING AND AAHING at those pics! HOW CUTE ARE KATE AND MEGAN? Such beautiful princes that any SMART prince would sweep them up for himself! Meantime, the girls will have to settle for adoring family to admire them! I personally would like a costume fashion show when we come out in a couple of weeks! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those sweet royal hignesses are beyond adorable! Your sparkly castle must be a magical place! Love, LW

Anonymous said...

The girls are so precious, adorable and sparkly. It makes me want to come play too. I just love princesses. What a fashion show and they are such cute models. Love Char