Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kate's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was Kate's first day at Gloryland Preschool. Kate loved getting her backpack ready for the big day, we talked about it for weeks, and it turned out to be a big success! Kate was very social at school, introducing herself to the other kids, and when it came time for us to leave her there she just said, "Bye Mom. Bye Dad. See you Later." That was it. I guess its good she feels so comfortable away from us, and I really didn't expect anything different. Kate will be going for two hours Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, and I think it is a great fit for both Kate and Mommy! I have only one question. How did my little girl get so big?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks SO happy and READY! It appears the entire family enjoyed Kate's milestone and that is sooo wonderful. Kate will knock 'em dead at preschool. She is so smart and people-pleasing. Perhaps we can see her at school when we come out. Love to you all! Gammie and Pop Pop

Chera, Eric and Lexi said...

Wow, I can't believe Kate is already in Preschool, how exciting!! I am sure she is going to do great and be the social little butterfly that she is :)!

The Libutti Family said...

Yay for Kate! Yay for Beth! Yay for Preschool! Looks like a success!

Anonymous said...

Beth and Brian, I can't believe Kate is in preschool. I'm sure she is doing just fine. She is such a happy little girl and so outgoing and friendly. Enjoy this next step on her journey. Now you and Meggie can have some wonderful times together too. Love Char