Monday, March 15, 2010

Kate the Super Sleuth

Kate loves the show My Friends Tigger and Pooh on Disney. It is a very cute show and I guess Kate thinks she too is a Super Sleuth. She found this magnifying glass in her toy chest and has been walking around all week "looking for clues" and declaring her toys in trouble and in need of rescue. Her imagination has been so entertaining.



It is amazing to us how much Kate picks up on and understands. When I do things with Megan she loves to imitate. After I'm done changing Megan, Kate takes her baby doll and does the same on the changing table. Kate now insists on feeding her baby complete with boppy pillow.

One of the many many adorable things Kate does lately is take swigs of her juice and announce them, "Ahhhh, De-wicious." It is the sweetest sound and we caught it on tape below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I got an idea-I'll go find one!" SOOO CUTE!! She is some super sleuth with her magnifying glass! We cannot WAIT to hear her chatter and meet Megan!!!!!! What a week it will be! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Kate has such great parents to imitate! Love, LW

Winterhoff Family said...

Luke LOVES that show, too! I find myself walking around the house singing, "Now it's time to Think, Think, Think!" Ahh, kid's songs! Adorable videos of your girls on the last blog posts! XOXO, Carrie