Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day from my little Irish cuties!


Things are going well this week in the Davies household as warmer weather has rolled in. The hint of spring and summer have been wonderful, and we have spent as much time outside as possible at parks, walking around our neighborhood, on my parent's deck, and playing in the sand at the lake. Megan slept through the night Wednesday, making it all the way until 7:30. That coupled with the warmer weather, made me feel like I could conquer the world. (Most nights Meg wakes around 5 and goes back which is also very nice.) The girls are so cute, so fun, and I can already tell this is going to be a great summer. I truly feel like I am living the best time of my life - right now, and it is a great feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pics of your "Irish Lassies." Hugging them in person in 3 days will, however, be MUCH better! Love, Gammie and Pops

Amy said...

Look at those thighs on Megan! And I have to ask - just how many matching outfits do those two have? :)