Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kate's 1 Year Photos






Last week we took Kate to get her 1 year pictures done. After a few recommendations, we used a new place called Portrait Innovations. I was thrilled with them! They were very attentive, helpful, and creative in getting smiles. The best part is they didn't make me feel like the crazy, overbearing Mom I know I can sometimes be. Not to mention we got a lot of great pictures at a great price. Carrie, Brian especially thanks you for all the money we saved! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are breathtaking....can it really have been a year?1 Love, LW

Katie and Ben said...

It's funny how in each picture you get a different part of her personality. She is such a cute little girl (she is not a baby anymore!)

Love Aunt Katie & Uncle Ben

Winterhoff Family said...

Don't you love Portrait Innovations? I'm so glad you had a good experience there! Although I'm sure it wasn't hard to get good pictures of Kate- She is such a sweet, beautiful girl!!

Anonymous said...

We are speechless! What glorious pictures of a beautiful child! The photographer REALLY captured her spirit! (I guess I really WASN'T speechless!) Can't wait to hold her in person in less than 2 months! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

The Libutti Family said...

Just beautiful... how did you ever decide what to buy??? They look like her and capture her fun spirit!

Anonymous said...

She is my little doll, the pictures are just wonderful!
Can't wait to have her here this month, Love you Kate,
Lots of ice cream and Mickey here!
Nana