Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Our little girl would like to wish everyone a very happy Valentines Day!




Brian and I have never made too big a deal out of Valentine's Day. I think it originally started because our dating anniversary was January 30th (10 years ago). Considering we had just celebrated a big event, we decided to simply go out for dessert and it has since become a tradition. One of my best Valentine's Day memories actually involves my Dad. Every year on cupid's day he would come home with a heart shaped box of Fannie Mae chocolates for my Mom, my sister, and myself. It was so exciting to get the beautiful box, and I for some reason loved the surprise of what the chocolate would be filled with. It was such a nice treat and is a great memory. Thanks Dad! Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day to you three!
We love you!
Have lots of dessert, I suggest the cream puff at Shields.
Mom and Dad

Katie and Ben said...

I remember those boxes too! I have to say that is one of my favortite Valentines Day memory too! The pictures of Kate are adorable. Happy Valentines Day!
Love,
Katie & Ben

Anonymous said...

No wonder Kate is so pretty-just look at her Mom! Love from Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

How blessed Bubs is to have such SWEET, lovely Valentines! The VA Winterhoffs