Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kate's 1st Christmas


Kate was adorable for her first Christmas. She was pretty good at opening her own presents and got very excited with adorable oohs and ahhs. Santa did bring her a Mickey's Clubhouse which she loved. She barely put Minnie or Mickey down all night. We would also say that Kate officially became a walker on Christmas day. We watched her stand on her own and take nine consecutive and cautious steps. Below is some video of the day and some of her steps. She is so cute now as our little toddler!

CLICK HERE for Video of Kate Opening Her Clubhouse!

CLICK HERE for Video of Kate Walking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Abby got the same thing for Christmas and she loves it! I too know all the Mickey Mouse lingo! Merry Christmas.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

It brightens my day to watch Kate again, so excited her first Christmas.
We were all lucky to be there to see her first real Walking and her on the train Christmas morning, I will remember it forever!
Love you guys,
Nana

Jo Ann Gerber said...

I really enjoyed getting your Christmas card. Kate is really the sweetest little girl. I have totally enjoyed your website. Congrats! to Katie on her wedding. I checked out her website too. I am really so happy for you both. I can just see the love. Best wishes to all of you in 2009. Beth, say hi to your family for me. Love, Jo Ann Gerber