Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mommy's Helper



Kate loves to do everything and anything her Dad or I am doing. She loves to drink from our glasses like a big girl. If I'm washing dishes or cooking, she pulls on my leg to be picked up to "supervise". If I'm putting away dishes, she's there banging on the dishwasher. If I'm folding clothes, she's pulling them out of the dryer. If I'm putting away groceries, she's pulling them out. She is quite the cutie and makes all of these tasks much much more enjoyable, even if they now take a little longer.

2 comments:

Katie and Ben said...

Oh Bethie she looks like she's so much fun! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Love,
Auntie Katie

Anonymous said...

I remember Kate's Daddy "helping" me around the house as well! Just think in 12 or so years when you WANT her help...a totally different story! Kate is adorable! Can't wait to see and hug her! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop