Sunday, September 7, 2008

Da Bears


We had a great weekend with the Hunters and will certainly be posting more pictures shortly. With our company gone, however, Kate (and her Mommy and Daddy) needed something to cheer us up. Luckily, the Bears are providing us with a decently exciting game. Here is a picture of our littlest cheerleader in honor of the start of the NFL season. Kate was very impressed with all of Luke Winterhoff's football outfits and is hoping to catch his eye with an outfit of her own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bears!!!
Kate will always be a Bears Fan I hope.
We are enjoying the game here and hope the Bears will pull it off.
I am sure Kate is awaiting her next round of guests from New York!
Love, Nana

Amy said...

I made it up until the end, and thank God I did. Brian Urlacher gave such a moving post-game interview. Could that guy be more of a....I don't know what the word is I'm looking for. He has zero personality. But then won!!

Anonymous said...

I am SURE Luke will be impressed with Kate's love of football and the accompanying garb! She looks ADORABLE! See you in 11 days! We love you all! Gammie and Pop Pop

Winterhoff Family said...

Luke thinks that Kate is the cutest cheerleader that he has ever seen! Now if we can only get them to cheer for the same team...