Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kiss Me Kate!

A momentous occasion transpired last evening that I feel needs mention. We gave Kate her last feeding at 10:30, I put her to bed in her crib at 11:30 and she slept until 6:45. In baby terms this is the tremendous feat of sleeping through the night. I did wake up frantically in a dream/wake state looking for the baby around 2:30am because we hadn't heard anything from her yet. Brian assured his half asleep wife, Kate was safely in her crib. I went in to check anyways! Kate has been so sweet the last few days. She loves to cuddle and nestle her head on your chest, against your cheek, and in the crook of your neck. When she is in a really good mood she even gives kisses by opening her mouth and putting it to your cheek. We have video below of her doing just that. The picture above is us trying potential Easter bonnets on our little girl. Hope you enjoy!

CLICK HERE for Video of Kate Kissing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you Bethie! I can't believe she slept through the night. Bet that felt nice! I can't wait to get there and get some kisses from my niece :)

Love Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Beth, Brian, and Kate-I smile when I see Kate and love the videos! Thank you for being so diligent about posting them so we and her entire public can keep up with her! See you in TWO days Love, Gammie

Claudia said...

Beth, Brian,

Linda gave me your blog-address and I am so happy about that. Your babygirl is a real beauty! Congratulations! And it is good to see and hear you, too - has been a while that we met. Hope you had a great baptism.

All the best,
Cousin Claudia from Germany