Monday, December 17, 2007

6 Weeks to go!

The end of my pregnancy has been treating me very well. I am almost used to this larger state, I have been sleeping fine, and feeling less tired than at other times during pregnancy. Brian and I tease that this bodes well for future pregnancies! We'll see how the delivery goes. Last weekend we attended our child birth classes which makes everything seem all too real. We are trying at home to prepare for the arrival of our little girl by doing some last minute things like setting up the bassinet and my goal for today packing my bag for the hospital! We got quite the snowfall Saturday into Sunday and we have a snow day called for today. How nice for the Monday before Christmas. I'm not sure who will enjoy this day more the teachers or the kids. Brian's Dad, Roy, is also here for a weekend visit. Luckily, he made it before the snow so we will have a great day of projects together. The picture above is just before we went to a Christmas party on Saturday night. I'm both looking and feeling pretty pregnant and really only three more weeks until I'm full term!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethie-you look GREAT! Pregnancy certainly agrees with you! Thank you for hosting Wa-he is having a wonderful time!!! Wish I could have come as well. AND a SNOW DAY! YEAH for teaching!!!! Have a great day and week! Love you all! Linda

Anonymous said...

One Month, One Week and one Day to go!!!

http://www.littledavies.com