Monday, May 7, 2007

Graduates!

Another weekend past and another spent outside the state of Michigan! This weekend my sister Katie graduated from Concordia University of Chicago, and I was able to travel and celebrate with my family. We also celebrated with Michael who is graduating from Illinois State University next weekend. They are both majoring in education, Katie in Math and Michael in English. Go figure, three teachers in one family. It was a nice ceremony, and we had an excellent celebration dinner at an old Bundalo family favorite Sabatino's. It has great Italian food and is so old-school the menus and pictures on the wall haven't changed since my Mom worked there 25 years ago. My parents are very excited to have all three of us done with college. We will continue the celebration at their dual graduation party June 9th and in a family trip planned for this summer. Congratulations on the hard work Katie and Mike!

No comments: