Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our Little Turkeys!



Our Sweet Little Pilgrim

Meggie with her friend Weezer. I loved it when she kept trying to read to him.

Our Attempt at a Family Picture





Some Turkey Shots





 We were blessed to have 15 adults and 8 children as part of our Thanksgiving feast.  I was just happy to have plates and seats for everyone. My grandmother would have been proud!




 I just love our Thanksgiving turkey hat and am a little sorry this might be my last baby for it, but I certainly will be happy to pass it on!







 We are certainly thankful for all our blessings of family and friends and especially thankful for Brian's Dad's upcoming surgery.  Hoping for health in the year ahead and a great Christmas to go with a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessings abound in the Davies home! Your "turkeys" are precious. We are sooo proud of all of you. God is good! Love from Gammie and Pop Pop