Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What We Did On Our Summer Vacation Part II The Wisconsin Dells

Every year since I was a kid my family has gone up to Wisconsin for summer vacation. If possible I love it now even more that I can bring my own children. It is also very special because Brian's parents now join us, cousins, and my sister and her husband were able to bring little Jacob for the first time. We have an awesome time swimming, reading, cooking, having fires, visiting water parks, and all of our favorite attractions. The best part of course is all of the family time and the wonderful memories we will savor the entire winter! Some of my favorite memories...






Cousin Time




The Feed the Deer Park




A Beautiful Boat Ride on Lake Delton






Enjoyed by almost everyone...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to bringing M next summer if she is still willing! GREAT memories from WI for sure! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop