Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter from our Little Girls!


We had a great day, and though it took me 2 hours to get the girls out the door in their Easter Best by myself, it went surprisingly smoothly!






I had the cutest Easter Bonnets for both girls!



Kate loved every piece of her outfit especially her princess gloves. Megan, unfortunately refused her hat, which was too bad because it was adorable.



We also organized an Easter Egg Hunt for Easter Sunday at church. We stuffed somewhere between 750 and 1,000 eggs, the weather actually cooperated, and it turned out to be a great event for the kids.



Kate took the time to help her little sister with finding some Eggs, and Megan certainly got the hang of it.







Kate posing with her preschool friend Adelyn.








My cute little Meggie!




Megan loved the chocolate. I mean LOVED it. I think Kate in this picture is already thinking, "You didn't let me have that when I was her age!"




Everything at church was wonderful, especially the service. There was so much energy, and it was a great place to celebrate Easter morning.







After Easter service we all took naps, and then headed over to my sister's for a wonderful Easter meal. When it was all done we posed the three little ones attempting to capture them in their Easter pajamas.





What a blessed day for many reasons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These angels are WHY the expression "sugar and spice and everything nice" was invented! LOVE the pic and caption where Kate is eyeing Meg with the chocolate thinking that SHE was not allowed to have that at THAT age! Love, Gammie

Anonymous said...

Those sweet, adorable girls are why moms of 4 boys got a WEE bit jelous every Easter! Love, LW