Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What We Did on our Summer Vacation Part I The Dells









It has been a wonderful and fun-filled summer for the Davies four. Things have settled down a bit, and I thought I'd catch up on blogging with a series of summer posts. In Mid-July we took our annual family vacation to Wisconsin Dells with my parents, my siblings, and Brian's parents. We stayed at the Wilderness on the Lake and enjoyed the pools, visiting, and our favorite restaurants. It's very fun to take the girls to the places we went as kids, and so nice to have the time with everyone. It is one of my favorite weeks of the whole year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories these pics bring back! We had such a great time! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish we could go back! It helps to think of all the fun years there to come!
Love, Nana