Monday, July 5, 2010

Pictures That Make Me Smile

There are way too many great pics of the girls for me to even keep up on blogging. We are too busy making wonderful memories to officially document them, but that is certainly a blessing. We are having tons of fun together and enjoying the beautiful weather. Kate is our adventurous, talkative, waterbug and Megan is a rolling, babbling, smiling sweetheart. I'm sure during our Midwest winter I'll be able to blog a little better, but the pictures can capture quite a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just keep on making those special memories.....and cleaning up that sweet baby-food-covered Megan! Love, LW

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the girls-my favorite this time is Megan covered with food! SO cute! Can't wait to see you ALL! Love, Gammie and Pops

Chera, Eric and Lexi said...

Great pictures! It looks like you are all having a wonderful summer!! P.S. I love the matching outfits -- so cute!