Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

As part of my wonderful Mother's Day Brian, Kate, and I headed to the Detroit zoo. We went Monday, Brian's day off, and had both a gorgeous day and wonderful time.

Kate was really interested in the animals and excitedly pointed and exclaimed when she saw them.


Because it was cooler outside, 65 and breezy, the animals were very active.

Kate loved being a big girl and holding her Daddy's hand as we walked around.


She also loved the view from up high!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kate is continuing a Davies love of zoos-at least I know I like zoos! She appears to be having a ball with you both! Lucky girl-seeing all those neat animals. See you SOON! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I think Kate got a taste for zoos in Greenville, right? These little ones must be in awe of God's creative sense of humor! Love, the VA Winterhoffs