Monday, March 16, 2009

Nana and Umpa's Visit

This weekend my Mom and Dad visited from Chicago. We had an awesome time. Kate was so excited to see them both, and while she has been saying Nana for quite some time, she has now adorably named grandpa-- umpa.

They arrived on Friday and with the nice weather it didn't take us long to go on a few walks.

If you come for a visit watch out! Kate will walk up to you, hand you a book, and even turn around to sit in your lap. Her Umpa was a favorite target this weekend.

Kate sure enjoyed stealing Grandpa's breakfast. She can certainly eat!

Kate was also a great help with our Sunday dinner. She supervised both Nana and myself from underfoot.


We went to a few Mom to Mom Sales on Saturday and Grandma picked up some special presents for Kate, including this pink princess tent for our little princess.

They also brought with them an adorable chair for Kate to enjoy. She loved it, was adorable sitting in it, and already calls it by name, ah-Mo.
Thanks for coming it was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly looks like EVERYONE enjoyed the visit! Umpa reading to Kate and sharing his breakfast-what fun! Nana is such a great grandma! Kate is one lucky child to be surrounded by such love! She is absolutely brilliant and adorable and I am TOTALLY unbiased (but she REALLY is!) Lov, Gammie Davies

Katie and Ben said...

Looks like a fun time can't wait until I come visit! Glad to see Kate has her own chair now. She's too cute!

Love,
Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Dad and I had such a great time as always on our visit, I am sure we will be back soon!
She is such fun to be around, you two too!
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I am not anyone you know ... I just entered a search field and a picture of your little girl playing with her PRINCESS TENT poped up, I am looking for something like that for my little girl, would you mind telling me where that was purchased?