Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our 1 Year Old


Our little girl is growing by leaps and bounds. As each day passes she is getting steadier on her feet and more communicative. She pretty much always walks, sometimes runs, and seldom falls. In the last few days her language has been growing rapidly. She has added ball, nana, bye-bye, bubbles, night-night, and dog to her repertoire. We were at a birthday party the other night and she chased their German Shepperd around the house most of the evening screaming DAW(dog)! She is such a friendly little girl and smiles at almost everyone. She loves singing songs and doing the motions that go along with them. She can clap her hands, pat her head, and tries to tip like a tea pot. She also tries to run to her Daddy at church, which makes things a little complicated for Mommy. Kate LOVES reading books! She will sit on your lap and read as many books as you can tolerate. And my favorite of late, she LOVES to cuddle. She is genuinely so sweet. It has been an amazing year together! We have all survived and really look forward to all that lies ahead. Below are some pictures of Kate since Christmas. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE for Kate's 12 Month Pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each pic I saw, I said to myself, "THAT'S my favorite" and then the NEXT one came up and THAT one was my favorite! What a wonderful way to relive the party. I think my favorite was the one where she looks surprised as she enters the living room with her outfit on-what a doll she is. I miss her (AND you both). Congrats on a perfect one year old check up-Kate is thriving! Love, Gammie

Katie and Ben said...

She is just too cute. Ben and I personally enjoyed the pictures of Kate at storytime with her friends! We are glad to see our little niece is a book worm!
Love,
Aunt Katie & Uncle Ben