Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hot New Wheels

My Mom bought Kate a new little pink car to ride around town in and boy does she love it!

We have taken her on walks, to sunset beach, the farmer's market, and even her great-grandmother's residence, Library Lane. She has made quite the scene wherever we go with it. As Brian says, "She thinks she's hot stuff in that little thing." She usually holds the wheel with both hands talking at everything she passes. The faster you go the better. She certainly likes it better than her stroller!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thus is born a girl ready for her license! Kate looks SO happy in that vehicle-can't wait to see her operate it next month! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I got that car for 4.00 at a Garage sale, the husband gave me a great deal as he did not want his second child, a son riding the pink car anymore.
I would say I already got my money's worth!
She thinks it is her own real car!
Love her, Nana