Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Birthday Girl


Saturday was my 27th birthday and it couldn't have been better. During the day we were at the vendor fair and in the evening Brian and I went out to a wonderful celebratory dinner. We went to the new outdoor walking mall they built in town and ate at a restaurant called Brio Tuscan Grille. The mall is an outing in itself with a lot of upscale stores and an extravagant pavilion complete with a huge outdoor fire place. For dinner I had wonderful fillet medallions served with hollandaise sauce over Parmesan crusted roasted tomatoes. It was the best meal I've had since I was pregnant. For dessert they even had my favorite creme brulee. The leisurely evening out with my wonderful husband couldn't have been nicer. We came home and I opened my thoughtful gifts from that wonderful husband. My growing belly and I couldn't have been happier, what an awesome birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth and Brian-sounds like your 28th birthday was wonderful, Bethie! Maybe we will see that mall one day. 36 hours and we will see you both and we are happy about that!!!! Love, Linda and Wa