Thursday, July 26, 2007

Michigan Visitors!

From Tuesday to Friday my Mom and my brother, Michael, came for a whirlwind visit. They brought some baby stuff from Chicago that my Mom has been "collecting" for us and, we were on a quest for some additional pieces. We found a dresser that Brian and Mike refinished over the two days (thanks guys), and a glider that has yet to be redone. We had a great time together and their visit and help was much appreciated. We look forward to their return in early August with Katie to finish cleaning and painting our second floor.
We also had a short but great visit with Giselle on Sunday. She was flying through Detroit on her way between Toledo and San Francisco and stopped for a little two hour visit. It was great to see her and have her see our house and set-up in Michigan. I think she was a little surprised with how much baby stuff we have already, but I guess that's just us. Thanks so much for the visits we LOVED them!

No comments: